Sunday, May 03, 2009

Teen Anime Club




So, Anime Club went well. We had a few newcomers and they fit right in. I had some technical difficulty with animecrazy.net. Who new that you could only watch 72 minutes of megavideo before they locked you out for an hour? So we only watched the first episode of DNAngel and then watched the first three episodes of Fruits Basket. Yes, Animecrazy has Fruits Basket, they just mistakingly label it Fruit Basket. wink, wink. We will be watching Fruits Basket again next month. I ordered the DVD from Blockbuster. I was asked to have a sushi making day again. I'm ready to cave. I don't know when we will do it yet, maybe in July or August. They have tons of awesome crafts in ShojoBeat (you can borrow a copy from the library) as well. I am so tempted to do them all! I will have some on hand for the Anime Club this summer and more during the Open Art Studio in July. I love the Moko Pincushion. Oh, so cute! Please mark your calendars for the next Anime Club on June 13th @ 2pm! Please e-mail me with any questions. Cheers, Audrey

No comments: